Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A walk down the road - by Blake

On Saturday morning daddy was at work again. I sat on the potty for the first time! I got off immediately though and ran off into my bedroom with no nappy on!

I played in the garden for a little while and crashed my car! I didnt get hurt though!




After my car crash we went to Great Nanny's for a fry up as usual!
When we got home, mummy left the front door open as were going straight back out to shopping. I took this opportunity to go for a walk down the road!




When we got home from food shopping daddy was home. Uncle Rich came round to see me, I wont see him for a while now as he is moving away to be in the police force!! I went to Nanny's again because mummy got called into work and daddy was going out with Uncle Rich.


No comments:

Post a Comment