Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Count Dracula - by Blake

Yesterday I found a new use for the hoops from one of my toys...
But mummy says the halo doesn't fit.


We went into town to buy some cream for daddy's tattoo, I fell asleep so had a late lunch. I had chocolate spread in my sandwiches!!


After lunch my halloween costume arrived in the post so I tried it on. I think I look scary, mummy thinks I look cute!


One of my favourite games is using the chairs as an obstacle course.


Mummy wouldn't let me have any of her sweeties... She's so nasty! :-(


Another of my favourite things at the minute is socks, I keep collecting them from the wash basket but mummy swapped them for clean ones, I dont know why as I like dirty ones.


Mummy says I'm a clever boy as yesterday I built a tall tower all by myself, mummy made the base then I made it bigger!


Rhys came round to play before I went to Nanny's whilst mummy went to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment